Super Easy No Bake Oat Bars
(Makes about 20 bars)
1 cup butter
½ cup brown sugar (packed)
1 tsp vanilla extract
3 cups rolled oats
½ tsp cinnamon
¼ tsp salt
1 cup dark chocolate chips
¾ cups chunky peanut butter
1. Line in an 8in x 8in baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a medium saucepan combine butter, brown sugar, and vanilla over low heat until the butter has melted and sugar has dissolved.
3. Add the oats, cinnamon, and salt, stirring constantly for 4 to 5 minutes.
4. Pour half the oat mixture into the baking sheet. Spread out the mixture evenly, pressing down.
5. In a small microwavable bowl, combine peanut butter and chocolate chips. Microwave in 30-second increments, stirring each increment, until smooth and fully combined.
6. Pour ¾ of the chocolate peanut butter mixture on top of the oats, spreading evenly.
7. Press the remaining oats on top of the chocolate.
8. Drizzle remaining chocolate on top for decoration.
9. Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours, or until set.
10. Slice up and Enjoy!!